Patient Information & Forms
Schuster Physical Therapy is dedicated to helping to identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to your normal activities pain-free.
We are here to help you enjoy your life to the fullest. To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today at (336) 846-7227 or click here to request an appointment.
What should I do before I visit?
- Please download and fill-out and print all documentation using our convenient online template.
- Collect key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- List all signs and symptoms that may be of importance to your therapist.
- Make a list of questions that you would like to discuss with your therapist on your first visit.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
Save time by filling out your forms beforehand!
At Schuster Physical Therapy, we want to ensure that your first visit with us is as streamlined as possible. If you would like to save time on your first visit, please fill out and print the following patient documents below, and bring them with you to your first appointment. If you do not fill out this paperwork before your first visit, you will need to come in 15 minutes early to allow for the completion of all required documentation.
PELVIC FLOOR ISSUES
MINOR PATIENT CONSENT
BLACK AND BLUE CLINIC
What can I expect from my first visit?
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatment to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss these recommendations with you.
- There may be some treatment performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule out your full recommended Plan of Care with the front desk. Please bring your personal calendar to your first appointment. The amount of therapy prescribed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- After your evaluation, our therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or any other medical professionals who you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call us. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.